ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The GEOBIM conference is a unique platform for the architecture, engineering and construction industry, policy makers, and infrastructure agencies to deliberate and discuss the value proposition of using integrated geospatial and BIM (GEOBIM) solutions across building (institutional, commercial, and residential), industrial, transport and subsurface infrastructure.
Over the past decade, the conversation in the architecture, engineering and construction (AEC) industry has gradually transitioned to utilization of Industry 4.0 (4IR) technologies (including AI, IoT, Big data, Cloud), immersive solutions ( AR, VR), CAD/BIM and geospatial technologies in the lifecycle of construction projects – bringing in an era of Construction 4.0 across both horizontal and vertical construction.
Fellow and Technical Director for Digital Engineering and
BIM Strategy and Development
Director Digital Construction
Royal BAM Group
Director Infra Projects
Principal, Between the Poles & Member
Singapore Digital Underground Advisory Board
Founder & Director
Head of Global Systems
Strategic Propositions Manager
Digital City Rotterdam
Director - Digital Twin Cities Centre
Chalmers University of Technology
India BIM Association
Don’t Miss Any Update
Subscribe to our newsletter
Have any other query? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org !
Dialogues and discussions on the prepared-ness of the AEC industry in using integrated geospatial and BIM (GEOBIM) technologies, 4IR technologies and immersive solutions (AR/VR)
Digital construction technologies addressing COVID-19 challenges to the AEC industry
Networking opportunities with user leaders, technology providers, innovation agents, and research and academia professionals virtually
Tech applications across the entire project lifecycle – Plan, Design, Build, Operate, Maintain
Recognising excellence in digital construction with GEOBIM 2020 awards
Showcasing technology adoption across most critical infrastructures: Surface Transport Systems (Road and Rail); Buildings and Campuses; Subsurface Utility Networks; Digital Cities
Deliberations on Geospatial-BIM integration as a critical tool for cost effectiveness and productivity in project management
Discussions on GEOBIM Maturity Model- a coherent approach to map GEOBIM integration and use across the construction lifecycle, and its need in digital transformation strateg
- Navigating AEC Industry with digital technologies in Post-COVID era
- GEOBIM Maturity model in Infrastructure projects
- GEOBIM: Design + Digitalization
- DfMA in Building Design and Construction
- Innovating the built environment with
- Digital Twins
- Reality capture for transforming building design and construction
GEOBIM 2020 Awards
- GEOBIM Readiness Index - How does Europe fare?
- Disruptive Technologies: How is the AEC industry adapting
- Smart Asset Management with GEOBIM
- 4IR Technologies and Immersive Solutions: Driving productivity in construction
- BIM5D – BIM-Integrated Cost and Carbon Estimations
- Designing Resilient Infrastructure using GEOBIM solutions
- Surface transport infrastructure: Road and Rail
- Connected construction for Digital Cities
- Mapping the subsurface utility network with Geotech
(This is an Indicative Agenda. Watch out for more inclusions!)
More exciting activities on both days:
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Be a Sponsor
HAVE AN ENTHRALLING PRESENCE AT GEOBIM 2020!
The GEOBIM 2020 conference, built on comprehensive market research, 70+ speakers across cutting-edge, market-driven quality programs from the AEC industry ecosystem, government agencies, and policy and decision makers. Gain poignant presence and exposure through varied branding opportunities offered at different stages of the conference i.e. before, during and after the conference period.
Write to email@example.com for sponsorship options and sales kit.
CONFIRM YOUR PARTICIPATION
*Plus 21% VAT as applicable
- Participation in virtual conference on one day/both days (as per registration)
- Access to virtual exhibition
- Digital certificate of participation
- Post conference access to conference content